Balkan 11 Hari 8 Malam 17 Oktober 2017
Harga Tidak Termasuk
01 KUL – ISTANBUL
• Gathered at the KLIA airport before boarding a flight to (ETA 2335) Istanbul Airport.
• Arrival at at the Istanbul Airport (ETA 0515 +1)
02 ZAGREB / BLED/ KRANJ (CROTIA – SLOVANIA)
- Arrival to Zagreb Airport; Arrive to City tour in Zagreb.
- During the city tour ;
o Zagreb Cathedral,
o St Marks Church,
Ban Jelacic Square will be visited.
• After city tour Lunch.
• Transfer to Bled.
• Visit the Bled Castle.
•Later arrive to Hotel Creina(4 star or similar), dinner and overnight.
03 KRANJ/ POSTOJNA / ROVNIJ / PULA / DELNICE (SLOVANIA - CROTIA)
• Breakfast and check-out in the Hotel, After that trip to Postojna, Arrival to Postojna the second-longest cave system in the country as well as one of its top tourism sites.
• Trip to Rovinj.
• The old town stands on a headland, with houses tightly crowded down to the seafront.
• A tangle of cobbled streets leads to the hilltop church of St. Euphemia, whose towering steeple dominates the skyline.
• After Rovinj we will visit Pula, which was founded as early as the 10th century B.C.E. and valued for its strategic location, Pula has been occupied, destroyed and rebuilt numerous times, including by the Romans, Ostrogoths and Venetians, as well as the Allied Forces.
• Transfer to Hotel Risnjak(4 star or similar), dinner and overnight.
04 DELNICE/ PLITVICKI JEZAREA/ TROGIR / SINJ (CROTIA)
• Trip to Plitvice Jezera. Plitvice Lakes National Park is a 295-sq.-km forest reserve in central Croatia. It's known for a chain of 16 terraced lakes, joined by waterfalls, that extend into a limestone canyon.
• Walkways and hiking trails wind around and across the water, and a Lake Kozjak ferry links the upper and lower lakes.
• The latter are the site of Veliki Slap, a 78m-high waterfall. Lunch.
• Travel to Torgira historic town and harbour on the Adriatic coast in Split-Dalmatia County, Croatia.
• Transfer to Hotel Alkar(4 star or similar).
• Dinner and overnight.
05 SINJ / SPLIT / MOSTAR / TREBINJE (CROTIA – BOSNIA)
• Breakfast, Arrival to Split city tour Split, a town on Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast, is known for its beaches and the fortresslike complex at its center, Diocletian's Palace, erected by the Roman emperor in the 4th century. Once home to thousands, its sprawling remains include more than 200 buildings. Within its white stone walls and under its courtyards and galleries are shops, bars, cafes, cathedrals, hotels and several houses.
• Trip to Mostar. Arrival to Mostar and city tour (
o Old Town,
o Koski Mehmet Pasa Mosque,
o Karagozbey Mosque,
o Mostar Bridge,
• Arrival to Trebinjeand transfer to Hotel Leotar (4 star or similar) and dinner.
06 TREBINJE / DUBROVNIK / KOTOR / BUDVA (BOSNIA - CROTIA - MONTENEGRO)
• Leaving the hotel and traveling to Dubrovnik a city in southern Croatia fronting the Adriatic Sea. It's known for its distinctive Old Town, encircled with massive stone walls completed in the 16th century.
• Its well-preserved buildings range from baroque St. Blaise Church to Renaissance Sponza Palace and Gothic Rector’s Palace, now a history museum.
• Paved with limestone, the pedestrianized Stradun (aka Placa) is lined with shops and restaurants.
• Continue towards Kotor. As we arrive we will have Lunch. City tour of Kotor and continue towards Budva.
• Arrival to Hotel Bracera( 4 star or similar) and dinner.
07 BUDVA/ SHKODRA / TIRANA / OHRID (MONTENEGRO – ALBANIA – MACEDONIA)
• The group will travel through Shkodra and continue towards Tirana.
• The panoramic city tour of Tirana will embrace EthemBey Mosque which is one of the best preserved and most beautiful mosques from the Ottoman time.
• In addition, the group will also visit the
o Clock Tower, and
o the Skanderbeg Square which is the main plaza of Tirana, Albania named in 1968 after the Albanian national hero Skanderbeg.
• Moving forward, the journey will continue towards Macedonia.
• Upon arrival in Ohrid, the group will be accommodated in Hotel Aqualina(4 star or similar), dinner and overnight.
08 OHRID/ ST NAUM / OHRID (MACEDONIA)
• Breakfast. After breakfast we will journey to the famous monastery St. Naum.
• The monastic complex and church of St. Naum were built originally at the turn of the tenth century by the monk that beared the same name, Macedonians believe you can still hear the saint’s heartbeat by pressing an ear to his stone coffin inside the church.
• After visiting the monastery St. Naum, we will go back to Ohrid.
• A town of vast history and heritage, it was made a UNESCO heritage site in 1980.
• Upon arrival the guests will sightsee and visit:
o The Samuel Fortress, and
o St. Plaosnik,
o Clement and Panteleimon,
o St. Perivlepta Virgin,
o St. Sophia Cathedral,
o the ancient amphitheater,
o the old bazaar and more.
• In the evening heading to Hotel Aqualina(4 star or similar), dinner and overnight.
09 OHRID / BITOLA / SKOPJE (MACEDONIA)
• Checking out from the hotel and continuing with sightseeing tour that will embrace Bitola. Bitola is one of the oldest cities on the territory of the Republic of Macedonia, having been founded as Heraclea Lyncestis in the middle of the 4th century BC by Philip II of Macedon.
• Lunch, After we continue towards Skopje.
• The walk starts along Macedonia Street towards the square. Along the way is the Memorial House of Mother Teresa built in honor of a great humanitarian and a winner of Noble Prize for Peace. Mother Teresa was born in Skopje, in 1910.
• The tour continues towards
• Macedonia Square which has undergone tremendous restoration in the last few years with a lot of new monuments and buildings around, representing Macedonian cultural heritage and history. "Skopje 2014" comprises countless of sculptures of art and monuments of historical figures, various historical museums, range of new government buildings built in a neoclassical style, new bridges, an Arch of Triumph, fountains, and the famous statue of Alexander the Great, to name a few.
• In addition other classical places that will be visited are the Fortress Kale the most outstanding tourist attraction of Skopje that overlooks the Macedonia Square the heart of the capital Skopje.
• From Macedonia Square we continue towards the Old Bazaar passing over The Stone Bridge which is one of the most recognizable symbols of Skopje.
• Some of the most incredible churches and mosques will be visited that include Mustafa Pasha Mosque, The church of St Spas (Holy Salvation), ChifteAmam, Kapan An, DautPasinAmam.
• At the end of the tour arrival to Hotel Royal (4 star or similar) dinner and over night.
10 SKOPJE – ISTANBUL (MACEDONIA)
After breakfast. Check out and proceed for last minute shopping before flight back to Malaysia. ETD 2055 and arrived at Istanbul Airport ETA 2330.
11 ISTANBUL – KUL
Depart to Kuala Lumpur (ETD 0130) and arrive in Kuala Lumpur (ETA 1655)
|10/17/2017||TK 0061||KUL – IST||2335||0515 (+1)|
|10/18/2017||TK 1053||IST – ZAG||720||835|
|10/26/2017||TK 1006||SKP - IST||2055||2330|
|10/27/2017||TK 0060||IST - KUL||130||1655|
• Penginapan hotel 4 bintang atau setaraf
- KRANJ : HOTEL CREINA 4* or Similar Category Hotels
- DELNICE : HOTEL RISNJAK or Similar Category Hotels 4 Stars
- SINJ : HOTEL ALKAR 4* or SIMILAR Category Hotels 4 Stars
- TREBINJE : HOTEL LEOTAR 4* or SIMILAR Category Hotels 4 Stars
- BUDVA : HOTEL BRACERA 4*or Similar Category Hotels 4 Stars
- OHRID : HOTEL AQUALINA 4* or Similar Category Hotels 4 Stars
- SKOPJE : HOTEL ROYAL 4* or Similar Category Hotels 4 Stars
• Lawatan dan makan seperti aturaca
• Pengangkutan dan juga khidmat pemandu pelancong berbahasa inggeris.
• Sightseeing & Entrances as per itinerary in private for Group
• All transfer as per itinerary in private for Group
• Beg Travel daripada MTTM.
• Tip untuk pemandu dan pemandu pelancong
• Makan selain dalam aturcara
• Bayaran bagasi lebih had
• Caj peribadi di hotel : panggilan telefon dll. Perbelanjaan Peribadi
• Perlindungan takaful perjalanan (Peserta amat digalakkan untuk ambil dan boleh diuruskan oleh MTTM)
• Tidak semua hotel menyediakan kemudahan cerek elektrik dan seterika
• Aturcara lawatan, harga & jadual penerbangan adalah tertakluk kepada sebarang perubahan dan keadaan semasa.
• Passport antarabangsa perlu sah sekurang-kurangnya 6 bulan dari tarikh sampai ke Malaysia.
• Peserta hendaklah fax / emel / pos salinan passport 45 hari sebelum tarikh berlepas.
• Peserta perlu membaca TERMA & SYARAT terlebih dahulu sebelum bersetuju mengikuti pakej lawatan ini.
• Peserta dinasihatkan untuk menyemak sendiri senarai nama mereka yang disekat untuk keluar negara (’Blacklist’: hutang bank, PTPTN dan ain-lain).
Deposit sebanyak RM 1,000 seorang semasa pendaftaran dan bayaran penuh 45 hari sebelum berlepas. Bayaran boleh dibuat secara tunai di pejabat atau memasukkan ke akaun :
Nama Penerima : MUSLIMIN TRAVEL & TOURS (M) SDN BHD
No. Akaun : 14-041-01-002528-0 (BANK ISLAM MALAYSIA BERHAD)
* Tarikh dan jadual penerbangan tertakluk pada sebarang perubahan semasa tanpa notis
* Harap maklum bahawa harga pakej pelancongan dan umrah yang tertera adalah berdasarkan pada harga nilaian semasa ringgit malaysia (MYR) berbanding nilaian wang mata asing us dollar (USD). Oleh kerana ketidaktentuan kadar nilai rm di waktu ini, harga yang dinyatakan boleh berubah mengikut kadar nilaian rm semasa berbanding nilaian wang mata asing. Pihak MUSLIMIN TRAVEL & TOURS (M) SDN BHD (MTTM) akan memaklumkan kepada pelanggan MTTM yang telah membuat penempahan sekurang-kurangnya 45 hari sebelum tarikh berlepas akan perubahaan harga sekiranya ada.
Sumber :- http://www.accuweather.com/ms/hr/zagreb/117910/month/117910?monyr=10/01/2017