HARGA PAKEJ ( 27 NOV – 05 DEC 2017 )
KANAK-KANAK (2 – 12 TAHUN)
RM 3,790 (Berkatil) / RM 3,680 (Tanpa Katil)
* 15 Pax
HARI 01 KUL – ISTANBUL
- Assemble at KLIA 3 hour before departure.
- Depart to Istanbul Airport (ETD- 2345 PM)
HARI 02 ARRIVAL ISTANBUL – BURSA (B,L,D)
- Upon arrival by TK 61 (ETA – 0515 AM),
- After custom and Clearince Meet with your Local Guide at the Exit Gate.
- Proceed to Old Town of City and Lunch at Local Restaurant.Solat Jamak Zohor and Asar.
- Visit Topkapi Palace, once the seat of the Ottoman Empire. Presently, it is a museum palace with a wide collection of porcelain, antiques, holy relics and other treasures,
- Photo Stop at Hagia Sophia Church (Hagia Sophia Museum), is a former Eastern Orthodox Church converted to a mosque and must see attraction because of its religious and architectural significance.
- Visit Hippodrome Square & Blue Mosque to Bursa Today Enroute, a ferry ride cross Marmara Sea. Welcome to the first Capital of Turkish people Bursa.
- Dinner at local restaurant and Check in at Hotel in Bursa.
HARI 03 BURSA- KUSADASI (B,L,D)
- After the Open Buffet Continental Breakfast meet with your Guide at Hotel Lobby and depart from hotel for Bursa, Visit Ulucami (Grand Mosque)– the largest Mosque in Bursa with the most striking example of Ottoman Turkish art and impressive calligraphic wall decorations from 1399 AD.free time for Shalat Zuhur Next to visit , Green Tomb and Koza Han, which means the “silk cocoon market”. Koza Han was built in 1491 by sultan Beyazit II. It was both used as a caravanserai and a silk market because Bursa was the last stop on the great Silk Road from China. Since 1491, the han has remained the center of the silk industry and trade. After Local Lunch Proceed to Kusadas iUpon Arrival Short Break at Local Candy Shops and enjoy to taste Turkish Apple Tea and Candies. Today our Last stop will be UNESCO HERRITAGE SITE of SIRINCE VILLAGE, Dinner and overnight will be in Kusadasi.
HARI 04 KUSADASI – PAMUKKALE (B,L,D).
- After the Open Buffet Continental Breakfast Check out from hotel, we First visit Showcasing high quality leather products made in Turkey with Fashion Show, After Drive to Ephesus Ancient City, one of the world’s most outstanding archeological sites. Walk in its well preserved marble streets to Library of Celcius, the Odeon, Grand Theathre, Temple of Hadrian, Roman Bath etc.
- Today Fascinating Lunch will be at Selcuk Village. After Lunch free time for SHALAT ZUHUR short and leisure.
- Then Drive to next destination Seven Wonders Cave , it is a legent about them tells of the falling asleep of seven young men in cave, which also includes the mention of an accompanying dog beside them named Qitmir. Who wake Up after a great deal of time has passed. The best-known version of the story appears in Jacobus de Voregine Golden Legend. Their Story also appears in the Holy Book Quran ( Surah18- verse 9-26)continue journey to Pamukkale. Dinner and overnight will be Thermal Hotel in Pamukkale
HARI 05 PAMUKKALE – KONYA – CAPPADOCIA (B,L,D)
- After the Open Buffet Continental Breakfast and visit the ruins Ancient City of Hierapolis and explore Cotton Castle, a World Heritage site, made of fascinating white terraces and pools created by calcareous hot spring waters flowing down the mountain.
- After proceed our travel to Konya. Photo stop in a 700 year old ancient caravanserai SULTANHANI CERVANSARAI (a ‘hotel’ for ancient traders and travelers on silk road). Next, visit the museum of 13th century Philosopher MelvanaCelaleddin-i Rumi, which used to be the cloister for Mevlevi Dervishes. Mevlana was a philosopher and mystic of Islam, but not a Muslim of the orthodox type. His doctrine advocates unlimited tolerance, positive reasoning, goodness, charity and awareness through love. To him and to his disciples all religions are more or less truth. Looking with the same eye on Muslim, Jew and Christian alike, his peaceful and tolerant teaching has appealed to men of all sects and creeds. After Free time for Shalat Zuhur Continue to Capaddocia. Dinner and overnight will be at Hotel in Cappadocia
HARI 06 CAPPADOCIA (B,L,D)
- Optionaly :Hot air ballooning over the charming landscape during sun rise is optional this morning time.
- Optionaly :Afternoon join Jeep Safari Adventure along the Valleys and Chimneys
- Optionaly :After dinner at your hotel join Turkish Tradetional Folkloric Performance, Whirling Derwishes Performance including with local drinks.
- Today, be enchanted by the Underground City of SARATLI, once a place of refuge for 15000 Christians. Witness the ancient bedrooms, church, meeting hall and food storage rooms in this eight-storey city connected by 30km of corridors and passageways.
- Next, get the rare chance to experience the beauty and work of Turkey’s handmade crafts through a turkish carpet weaving course. Following this, a Sights to See Panaromic view of the Pigeon Valley and the fascinating frescoed rock churches and chapels at Goreme Open-Air Museum. Photo stops will be made at Uchisar “castle” village, a fantasy-land of strange and wonderful works of man and nature.
- After Lunch at Cave Restaurant with a Pottery Kebap Menu, free time for Shalat Zuhur Then, proceed to Avanos Pottery Village, set on the banks of the Kizilirmak (Red River).
- Finally, a chance to view Turkish Semi precious turkish turquoise ( the name given by Marco Polo which means color of Turks).Dinner &Overnight in Cappadocia
HARI 07 CAPPADOCIA – ANKARA – BOLU (B,L,D)
- This morning, drive pass picturesque Salt Lake Lunch will be served enroute,
- Free time for Prayer Zuhur and after arrive into Ankara – capital of Turkey. Our Ankara sightseeing highlights include the magnificent Ataturk Mausoleum and Museum, the final resting place of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, who was regarded as the father of modern Turkey. The mausoleum features a mix of different architectural styles from various Anatolian civilizations museum. Overnight in BOLU
HARI 08 BOLU – ISTANBUL (B,L,D)
- Optionaly: Dolmabahce Palace Tour is optional this morning time.
- After breakfast in BOLU hotel drive to Istanbul and start the Istanbul full day city tour covers, start Bosphorous Cruise trip, Here, you will be able to soak in the sights and sounds of Turkey’s Asia and Europe sector as you cruise through this water channel that is the very beat of life in Istanbul. Witness the magnificent architecture of the buildings along the river and the interesting activities of our local people. We will get very chance of taking photo of Rumeli Castle and Anatolia Castle build by the conquerer of Istanbu in 1453.
- After Fresh Fish Food lunch along the Bosphourus with a lovely Bosphourus view Free Time for Shalat Zuhur. Next proceed for visit Historical Spice Bazaar lets enjoy your free time for shopping by your own local herbs, spices, souveniers etc.
- Afternoon proceed to visit MOSQUE & TOMB of the AYYUB AL ANSARI, is stiuated outside the city walls near the Golden Horn where Ayyob, started bearer of the Prophet Mohammed.
- After Farewell Dinner at Well known Indonesian Restaurant Transfer to hotel for Overnight.
HARI 09 ISTANBUL – KUL (B,L,D)
- After the Open Buffet Breakfast. Today our Istanbul City At the and of Turkey Trip, our last visit will be 500-year-old Grand Bazaar, a maze of over 4,000 stalls and shops selling leather goods, jewelers, handicrafts, ceramics, Turkish coffee and other local products.
- After your Enjoying Free Time Transfer back to the airport for your flight back home by TK 61 (ETD 0130 AM), bringing back wonderful memories and superb souvenirs from your Turkish vacation.
HARI 10 KUL
- Depart from Istanbul Airport (ETD 0130 AM) and arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (ETA – 1655 PM)
JADUAL PENERBANGAN (SAUDI AIRLINES)
KUL – JED
JED – IST
IST – JED
JED – KUL
- Tiket penerbangan kelas ekonomi Kuala Lumpur – Turki – Kuala Lumpur
- Penginapan hotel 4 bintang dan 5 bintang
- ISTANBUL : NOVOTELS BOSPHOUR HOTEL or Similar Category Hotels 5* Stars Deluxe
- BURSA : BAIA THERMAL HOTEL or Similar Category Hotels 4 Stars Deluxe
- PAMUKKALE : COLOSSAE THERMAL or Similar Category Thermal Hotels 5 Stars
- KUSADASI : SUHAN SEAPORT HOTEL or Similar Category Hotels 4 Stars Deluxe
- CAPPADOCIA : SUHAN HOTEL or Similar Category 5 Stars Deluxe
- BOLU : VON HOTELS MOUNTIAN RESORT or Similar Category Hotels 4 Stars Resort
- Lawatan dan makan seperti aturaca
- Pengangkutan dan juga khidmat pemandu pelancong.
Harga Tidak termasuk :
- Makan selain dalam aturcara
- Bayaran bagasi lebih had
- Caj peribadi di hotel : panggilan telefon dll.
- Tip untuk panduan atau pemandu
- Perbelanjaan Peribadi
- Perlindungan takaful perjalanan (Peserta amat digalakkan untuk ambil dan boleh diuruskan oleh MTTM)
- Tidak semua Hotel mempunyai kemudahan cerek elektrik dan seterika.
- Aturcara lawatan, harga & jadual penerbangan adalah tertakluk kepada sebarang perubahan dan keadaan semasa.
- Passport antarabangsa perlu sah sekurang-kurangnya 6 bulan dari tarikh sampai ke Malaysia.
- Peserta hendaklah fax / emel / pos salinan passport 30 hari sebelum tarikh berlepas.
- Peserta perlu membaca TERMA & SYARAT terlebih dahulu sebelum bersetuju mengikuti pakej lawatan ini.
- Peserta dinasihatkan untuk menyemak sendiri senarai nama mereka yang disekat untuk keluar negara (’Blacklist’: hutang bank, PTPTN dan ain-lain).
Deposit sebanyak RM 1,000 seorang semasa pendaftaran dan bayaran penuh 45 hari sebelum berlepas. Bayaran boleh dibuat secara tunai di pejabat atau memasukkan ke akaun :
Nama Penerima : MUSLIMIN TRAVEL & TOURS (M) SDN BHD
No. Akaun : 14-041-01-002528-0 (BANK ISLAM MALAYSIA BERHAD)
* Tarikh dan jadual penerbangan tertakluk pada sebarang perubahan semasa tanpa notis
* Harap maklum bahawa harga pakej pelancongan dan umrah yang tertera adalah berdasarkan pada harga nilaian semasa ringgit malaysia (MYR) berbanding nilaian wang mata asing us dollar (USD). Oleh kerana ketidaktentuan kadar nilai RM di waktu ini, harga yang dinyatakan boleh berubah mengikut kadar nilaian rm semasa berbanding nilaian wang mata asing. Pihak MUSLIMIN TRAVEL & TOURS (M) SDN BHD (MTTM) akan memaklumkan kepada pelanggan MTTM yang telah membuat penempahan sekurang-kurangnya 45 hari sebelum tarikh berlepas akan perubahaan harga sekiranya ada.
Sila hubungi kami segera :-
Muslimin Travel (+603 4021 4331/4332) atau
Puan Zaleha (+6017 883 5419)
Puan Najad (+6019 237 1646)
Emel kepada kami firstname.lastname@example.org